Thursday, November 09, 2006

I have a confession to make. I love looking at my own blog! We feel really amazed and blessed by the Lord when we look at our children and consider the work that God has given us to do here. I really should take more pictures and blog more. But I must also confess that I have trouble keeping up with my own life sometimes. So I end up being a "blurting blogger", not an accomplished conversational "play by play" blogger. I just blurt it all out once or twice a month. My husband has just sent off the quarterly newsletter telling of how things are going in the work here. It will be in the church bulletin this Sunday for many of you. Just let us know if you would like to receive it to your inbox.

1 Comments:

Blogger Charlene said...

I look forward to reading it! Take care, Rich & Ange, underneath the wings of the heavenly Father. We love you!

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home