"By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established;
through knowledge its rooms are filled with
rare and beautiful treasures." Proverbs 24:3,4
I had to laugh at the pictures of all the couples--Were you telling everyone to smile with their mouths closed? The only one who gave a wide grin is Elsa(: Maybe they are all worried they have somehthing in their teeth?? Not making fun of anything, just an observation and for some reason it gave me a chuckle.(I know, I am kind of strange...) I hope you guys are well, and settling back in to life in Mexico again. It was so nice to have that chance to see you, short as it was. Christy
Hi Christy! I honestly didn't notice that about the pictures. But now that you mention it, I think that is what people do when their pesky sister-in-law forces them to get their picture taken during lunchtime. We were glad to see you this summer too, otherwise it would have been yet another year gone by . . . :)
2 Comments:
I had to laugh at the pictures of all the couples--Were you telling everyone to smile with their mouths closed? The only one who gave a wide grin is Elsa(:
Maybe they are all worried they have somehthing in their teeth?? Not making fun of anything, just an observation and for some reason it gave me a chuckle.(I know, I am kind of strange...)
I hope you guys are well, and settling back in to life in Mexico again. It was so nice to have that chance to see you, short as it was.
Christy
Hi Christy! I honestly didn't notice that about the pictures. But now that you mention it, I think that is what people do when their pesky sister-in-law forces them to get their picture taken during lunchtime. We were glad to see you this summer too, otherwise it would have been yet another year gone by . . . :)
Post a Comment
<< Home