"By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established;
through knowledge its rooms are filled with
rare and beautiful treasures." Proverbs 24:3,4
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Trip to Florida
We had a great vacation with Jeremy and Maria and fam. and Dad and Mom in FL. We spent a week together before we moved on to the Ligonier's conference.
HI Ange! Nice to see some new pictures! You see, I didn't remove you from my bookmarks after all! :) It was great spending time with you in Florida this year.
Ange, I was so glad to see some new pictures on your blog!! I was beginning to think that you had abandoned it. Rebekah-Leigh looks like such a big girl already. Does she walk yet? Please post pictures more often! :)
3 Comments:
HI Ange! Nice to see some new pictures! You see, I didn't remove you from my bookmarks after all! :) It was great spending time with you in Florida this year.
Thinking that I might be removed from your bookmarks was the nudge I needed. Tee-hee!
Ange, I was so glad to see some new pictures on your blog!! I was beginning to think that you had abandoned it. Rebekah-Leigh looks like such a big girl already. Does she walk yet?
Please post pictures more often! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home