Saturday, February 28, 2009

I cleaned my kitchen


In so many of our family pictures the kitchen backdrop has dishes all over the counter and all my cupboard doors open. This is for the record. Also, Rich and Dad lowered my cupboards fifteen important centimetres and this is the result.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Beautiful, Ange! Good work! I know what you mean about the messy kitchen background -- that is too often the case here too! :) And I like the "Dutch touch"!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Nice kitchen, Ange! Why did you feel the need to lower the cupboards?

4:19 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

That is wonderful Ange that you got your cupboards lowered! It was never mentioned again for the last day we were visiting you. The guys chose the beach instead :) I wouldn't worry about the messy kitchen in the pictures (although it looks lovely in the pictures!). It shows your house as the wonderful hub of hospitality that it is. I still remember the lessons I learned while observing you in your home!
I hope to talk with you soon. :)

7:37 PM  
Blogger Rich and Cher said...

Wow - it's beautiful! I know what you mean about pics having mess in the background - sometimes I won't blog a picture simply for that reason! I don't want people to know what I'm really like......;)

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home