"By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established;
through knowledge its rooms are filled with
rare and beautiful treasures." Proverbs 24:3,4
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Christmas at home
This is our finished fireplace. Rich and Dad finished it in time to hang our stockings on it. My handsome hubby hugging hot chocolate. Mom's new scarf knit by Jessica, and Beka-Bear's new purse.
Merry Christmas, guys! Your home looks so cozy - what a great fireplace! We'd love to be hugging hot chocolate with you :) I loved what you said about lending your ear to God's Word - that takes effort when things get so busy in the Christmas season, but the most important "thing" gets missed if we don't. I've really known the blessing of belonging to a victorious Saviour this Christmas. Thanks for your encouragement on the phone! Love you guys!
2 Comments:
Merry Christmas, guys! Your home looks so cozy - what a great fireplace! We'd love to be hugging hot chocolate with you :) I loved what you said about lending your ear to God's Word - that takes effort when things get so busy in the Christmas season, but the most important "thing" gets missed if we don't. I've really known the blessing of belonging to a victorious Saviour this Christmas. Thanks for your encouragement on the phone! Love you guys!
Beautiful pictures, Ange! So cozy to see you around your fireplace :)
Post a Comment
<< Home