Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Father's Day



We celebrated Father's Day on Sunday with a house full of fatherless young people. What a blessed opportunity to point them (and ourselves) to our wonderful Heavenly Father. We pray our home would be an example of how God can bless a family. The kids were delighted to present their own dear, dedicated, deserving dad with this delectable dessert.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rich and Cher said...

HI guys! I wish I could see your pictures, but I was very touched by your post on Father's Day. How sad to have a "room full of fatherless kids". We are in prayer for you in your difficult work - that the Lord would constantly be giving you the wisdom needed in dealing with those who have lives so different from ours. Praise God, that in Him we can all know what perfect, divine Fatherhood is!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hi Ange! We couldn't see the picture of the delicious dessert that the kids made. Could you try to post them again? We are looking forward to seeing you all soon! Lots of love from our family to yours.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I saw the cake! Very nice. Did you repost them, or am I the only one who can see this?

8:38 AM  
Blogger ASB said...

I had to repost the pictures. I am having quite the trouble posting my pictures, and have to try repeatedly to fix things up. I am not sure why this is, but thanks for your patience everyone!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home