Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Beka-bear


I think this birthday came up much too fast! How can our baby be a year old already? We thank the Lord for granting to us this fifth blessing. We all love her to bits. Here she is eating some chocolate pudding and whipped cream. Thanks Aunt Jenn! And don't worry Devin, your turn is coming!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich and Cher said...

Hi guys! I love all the new pics you've put up! And I agree - Beka's birthday has come up WAY to fast - how did she possibley get to be 1 already??? But then, I can hardly believe how fast time flies for us as well - our little Yvetta is already 11 weeks today :) We are SO excited about your upcoming furlough - can't wait to have you around as a regular part of our lives for a time!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Rachel Joy said...

Happy Birthday to Rebekah-Leigh! (Did I spell that right?)
We are likewise enjoying your new pictures and looking forward to seeing more of your family this coming fall!

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home