"By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established;
through knowledge its rooms are filled with
rare and beautiful treasures." Proverbs 24:3,4
Friday, April 10, 2009
Happy Birthday Beka-Bear!
We really lived it up to celebrate Rebekah-Leigh's birthday! She got water wings. . . . . .to use in her new pool!!
Wow - she's 2 already - how time flies. I don't post comments often but I do check your blog fairly regularily and enjoy reading your posts. Hope you had a Good Easter and found a greater openness among people there during this season. That's a big step for your & Josh to send him to school, eh? Glad its going well. Praying for you all. Love, Marguerite
Happy Birthday Broccoli!! Jaden still calls her that!! i wasn't sure if he would remember but he did when he saw the pics, he remembers all the girls but for some reason didn't seem to remember the boys. Anyways i set about to send you an email and don't even have your address since our computer crash this winter. Shameful!! I will have to get it and send a message one of these days. I have been meaning to send a message ever since you left. We do miss you and are looking forward to seeing you all again!! That furlough went WAY too fast. I'm sure you will be super busy with the team there, we will hope and pray it goes well!! say hello to everyone...we continue to keep you in our prayers!! God bless!!
ps. oh and i linked you to my blog, is that ok?? let me know if not!! thanks :)
2 Comments:
Wow - she's 2 already - how time flies. I don't post comments often but I do check your blog fairly regularily and enjoy reading your posts.
Hope you had a Good Easter and found a greater openness among people there during this season. That's a big step for your & Josh to send him to school, eh? Glad its going well. Praying for you all.
Love,
Marguerite
Happy Birthday Broccoli!! Jaden still calls her that!! i wasn't sure if he would remember but he did when he saw the pics, he remembers all the girls but for some reason didn't seem to remember the boys. Anyways i set about to send you an email and don't even have your address since our computer crash this winter. Shameful!! I will have to get it and send a message one of these days. I have been meaning to send a message ever since you left. We do miss you and are looking forward to seeing you all again!! That furlough went WAY too fast. I'm sure you will be super busy with the team there, we will hope and pray it goes well!! say hello to everyone...we continue to keep you in our prayers!! God bless!!
ps. oh and i linked you to my blog, is that ok?? let me know if not!! thanks :)
Post a Comment
<< Home