"By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established;
through knowledge its rooms are filled with
rare and beautiful treasures." Proverbs 24:3,4
Thursday, September 09, 2010
Feeling very blessed. . . .
. . . with friends who encourage in the Lord. How good, how pleasant, was our time together (however short)!
I whole-heartedly agree! And they just become more precious when you are called to part, eh? I think of you often, these days, as we travel far from friends and family. But never far from the Lord. Love you guys!
3 Comments:
Thats wonderful Ange!! Godly friends are such a gift. It was so nice to see you! Hope your school year goes really well! :)
Agreed! It was very nice to spend extra time with you this summer!
I whole-heartedly agree! And they just become more precious when you are called to part, eh? I think of you often, these days, as we travel far from friends and family. But never far from the Lord. Love you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home